Number 3 in my parade of indie authors today, and who'll be appearing in Our Books Are Not for Free event, is Veronica Del Rosa.
I’ve been reading since I was eight years old and realized stories could transport me to a new world. When I was around ten, I fell into the world of romance novels and couldn’t get enough. My mom’s immense collection of Harlequin soon fell prey to me.
I started writing a few years ago when I was complaining about a
popular book series. My husband very nicely told me to either put up or
shut up. He said if I could write a better story, then do it. Wonder if
he regrets that? *laughs* He’s actually been one of my biggest
supporters.
Some random facts about me: I love romance novels, but I hate romantic movies. However, I love action movies and the ones that let me turn my brain off for a few hours. I’m a military brat, and while it was hard always being the new kid, it helped me learn independent, plus all that downtime from having few friends meant I could read!
My time slot is Feb 11th at 3 pm. I hope to see you there!
A novella in the Enforcers and Coterie series. Each one is a standalone book delving deeper into a world where magic co-exists peacefully with the ordinary, for the most part...
Lilith Tremaine spends most of her time in an insane asylum, recovering from a vicious attack, or so the world believes. Craving revenge, she’d made a binding oath to the Light Fae queen, Tatiana. A mistake she can’t undo.
Caymus, an elite warrior for Queen Tatiana, has always followed his queen’s wishes. His latest assignment, however, strains his loyalty. Infiltrate a warlord demon’s stronghold and retrieve a dangerous object. The prize Tatiana dangles convinces him to complete the hazardous mission – Lilith’s freedom.
Feeling responsible for Lilith’s attack and subsequent oath to the queen, Caymus would do anything to free the woman he loves from a lifetime of servitude. Even if it means his own death.
Check out Veronica's Amazon book page here.
Some random facts about me: I love romance novels, but I hate romantic movies. However, I love action movies and the ones that let me turn my brain off for a few hours. I’m a military brat, and while it was hard always being the new kid, it helped me learn independent, plus all that downtime from having few friends meant I could read!
My time slot is Feb 11th at 3 pm. I hope to see you there!
A novella in the Enforcers and Coterie series. Each one is a standalone book delving deeper into a world where magic co-exists peacefully with the ordinary, for the most part...
Lilith Tremaine spends most of her time in an insane asylum, recovering from a vicious attack, or so the world believes. Craving revenge, she’d made a binding oath to the Light Fae queen, Tatiana. A mistake she can’t undo.
Caymus, an elite warrior for Queen Tatiana, has always followed his queen’s wishes. His latest assignment, however, strains his loyalty. Infiltrate a warlord demon’s stronghold and retrieve a dangerous object. The prize Tatiana dangles convinces him to complete the hazardous mission – Lilith’s freedom.
Feeling responsible for Lilith’s attack and subsequent oath to the queen, Caymus would do anything to free the woman he loves from a lifetime of servitude. Even if it means his own death.
Check out Veronica's Amazon book page here.


No comments:
Post a Comment