Mirren Hogan lives in NSW Australia with her husband, two daughters, dog, cat, rabbits and countless birds. She has a Bachelor of Arts (English/ history), a Graduate Diploma of Arts (writing) and a couple of degrees in education. She writes fantasy, urban fantasy and science fiction, as well as historical fiction.
Her debut novel —Crimson Fire— was released by in October 2016.
Burning Willow Press will be releasing Nightmares Rise – co-authored by Erin Yoshikawa – on April 8.
Mirren also had several short stories published and has co-edited two charity anthologies; for breast cancer research and Plan Australia.
1. What was the last book you read? Calamity by Brandon Sanderson.
2. What is your favourite movie? Back to the Future.
3. Where's your favourite place to write? On the couch.
4. Which book/s have influenced you the most? All of them. Every book has something offer, including ones I didn't like.
5. Name 4 foods you eat regularly? Cheese, chocolate, pizza, toasted cheese sandwiches.
6. Favourite place to be? Home
7. Favourite TV show? Anything DC or home reno.
8. What is your favourite colour? Blue.
9. Who is your favourite author? I have too many to name.
10. Last thing/person that made you laugh? My dog.
Nadia Valinsky was a student teacher in Moscow until Nazi Germany invaded the Soviet Union. Determined to defend her people, she joins the Air Force; where the famous aviator Marina Raskova is recruiting women for three fighting regiments. After rigorous training, and in nothing more than canvas and wood biplanes, Nadia and her friends are sent to the front line, where they'll become the legends history calls The Night Witches.
Get it here: Amazon
You can connect with Mirren Hogan on her Author Page