Wednesday, 1 February 2017

For the Love of a Good Fae, Veronica Del Rosa

Number 3 in my parade of indie authors today, and who'll be appearing in Our Books Are Not for Free event, is Veronica Del Rosa.


Hi everyone! I’m Veronica Del Rosa and I write paranormal romance/urban fantasy books. I live in Toronto with my husband and our young son, although before that we lived in Ottawa. The capital of Canada is just way too damn cold for me! Brrr.
I’ve been reading since I was eight years old and realized stories could transport me to a new world. When I was around ten, I fell into the world of romance novels and couldn’t get enough. My mom’s immense collection of Harlequin soon fell prey to me.
I started writing a few years ago when I was complaining about a popular book series. My husband very nicely told me to either put up or shut up. He said if I could write a better story, then do it. Wonder if he regrets that? *laughs* He’s actually been one of my biggest supporters.
Some random facts about me: I love romance novels, but I hate romantic movies. However, I love action movies and the ones that let me turn my brain off for a few hours. I’m a military brat, and while it was hard always being the new kid, it helped me learn independent, plus all that downtime from having few friends meant I could read!
My time slot is Feb 11th at 3 pm. I hope to see you there!




 A novella in the Enforcers and Coterie series. Each one is a standalone book delving deeper into a world where magic co-exists peacefully with the ordinary, for the most part...

Lilith Tremaine spends most of her time in an insane asylum, recovering from a vicious attack, or so the world believes. Craving revenge, she’d made a binding oath to the Light Fae queen, Tatiana. A mistake she can’t undo.

Caymus, an elite warrior for Queen Tatiana, has always followed his queen’s wishes. His latest assignment, however, strains his loyalty. Infiltrate a warlord demon’s stronghold and retrieve a dangerous object. The prize Tatiana dangles convinces him to complete the hazardous mission – Lilith’s freedom.

Feeling responsible for Lilith’s attack and subsequent oath to the queen, Caymus would do anything to free the woman he loves from a lifetime of servitude. Even if it means his own death.


Check out Veronica's Amazon book page here.

No comments: