Monday, 30 January 2017

Meet Indie Author Sonnett O'Dell


Hi, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Sonnet O’Dell. I’m from Worcester in England and I’ve been writing since I was a kid. My first book was published in 2009 and now I have eighteen titles, with another three/four planned to be released this year. I write mostly for adults, though I have written a couple of Young Adult titles. I tend to stick to Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romances but recently tried my hand at writing something set in the far off future on a different planet.

I have a long running series, The Cassandra Farbank Series, that is set in and around my home town because when I first started I followed very strictly the rule of write what you know. Since then I’ve branched out to start several small trilogies/series and have many stand alone novella’s.

When I’m not writing I’m reading. I try to do a review a week throughout the year, as I love nothing more than a good book. I also write the odd blog post and host interviews with different authors on my blog and if anyone here is interested I still have plenty of open spots on this year’s schedule. I recently reworked my website to showcase all my books more fairly, as I have now moved away from the small press I was a part of and more into self-publishing my work.
You can find me on my facebook page.

Check out Sonnet O'Dell's books here on Amazon

Kris (The Clockwatcher Series Book 1)

No comments: