Sunday, 29 January 2017

Meet Aiofe Marie Sheridan - paranormal romance author

As promised, here's the first of our indie authors participating in Our Books Are Not Free event - Aoife Marie Sheridan.




Hi Guys,
I wanted to introduce myself. But first I wanted to say a huge thank you to Rose Montague for putting this amazing event together.
So a little bit about me. My name is Aoife Marie Sheridan and I write Fantasy/Romance/Paranormal Genre. Books have always been a part of my life thanks to my grandmother. Mills & Boon was her favourite so that's where I started. A little awkward reading in a bed beside her LOL but I soon got over it.  
I was introduced to the fantasy genre when I picked up Poison Study by Maria V Snyder, she is by far my favourite author. I didn't actually start to write in this genre until 2012 when I published my first book Eden Forest. Since then I have published five books and have two more written. It's a bit hard at the moment getting writing in as I am now a mum for the first time. Marisa is six months old and demands lots of my attention, so she comes first. 

Five for Fun:
What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee.
What is your favourite cartoon character? I love the little girl from Despicable me.
What is your favourite movie of all time? War of the Worlds.
What TV shows do you like to watch? Games of Thrones.
What do you like to do for fun or just to relax? Read, Watch movies or go out for meals.
So that's all about me but to find out more about my books I will be here on the 11th of Feb at 6.00pm.
Thanks for reading. 

You can find Eden Forest, Book 1 of Aiofe Marie Sheridan's Saskia Trilogy here.


You can also find her on her Facebook page.

Until next time, lovelies 😊