Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Vampire Chronicles

I was thrilled this year to be asked to contribute to a boxed set of paranormal stories by several best selling authors: AM Hudson, Kia Carrington-Russell and Alisha Basso. Each in their own right has enjoyed success in their genre, so it was an honour when I was approached to add one of my books to this supernatural set.

Since we aimed to offer this boxed set for free, I decided to contribute my novella Laura's Locket, the prequel to BloodGifted. It's a good introduction to my Dantonville Legacy Series and explains the strange connection between Laura and Philippe, and the reason for the tragic climax at the end of Book One. I never intended Laura's Locket to ever be more than 99c, so I really lose nothing offering it free as part of a boxed set.

I absolutely love the cover with its dark, gothic atmosphere and hints of mystery, suspense and romance. If that's what you enjoy reading, go now and download your FREE copy.

 


Buy Links: Amazon  Google Play  Barnes and Noble  


No comments: