Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Come and Meet Me at Supanova Sydney

For the last few years I have not had the chance to exhibit my books at Supanova Pop Culture Expo. Either I'd received the information after the event, or I had other commitments. So when the opportunity arose this year, I jumped at it. Not only does it provide the exposure every new author needs, but it's fun being part of such a iconic event, and the atmosphere can't be beat - fans come dressed as their favourite literary or screen characters; guest appearances by special celebrity guests, and the chance to meet up with some of my favourite writers. 

How could I pass all that up?

And this year, I have three novels and one novella to show off.

My writing buddy, PJ Byer, and I are sharing a table in the Indie Alley, positioned so close to the celebrity stage I could sell tickets!

Best. Location. Ever.

If you're in Sydney, Friday June 17th-Sunday 19th, head out to The Dome at Sydney Showgrounds, Olympic Park, and you'll find me at Table 113.

Now, did I mention swag and the chance to WIN signed copies of all my books? Anyone who orders any of my Dantonville Legacy series will be in the running to win the other two books, a Dantonville pen, bracelet, beaded hooked bookmark and mug.

I reckon that's pretty good.

All you need to do is fill out this form: Pre-Order Form - Tima Maria Lacoba

 

See you there!



No comments: