Tuesday, 1 December 2015

First Reviews Are In For BloodVault - And They're Brilliant.

BloodVault, book 3 in my Dantonville Legacy series, had a fantastic reception on its first day in the world. Both pre-orders and sales soared. Readers from America, Britain, Europe and Australia, and even from as far away as Brazil, raced to get their copies.
I owe a big thanks to all who attended and made the day such a grand success.
Thank you.
Now, only three days later, the reviews are coming in. As with birthing a baby, there is pain and joy and you want everyone to love and fawn over your precious offspring. And that's what my books are to me. So it's with some trepidation I peek through my fingers to view those dreaded reviews. But so far, they've been only positive.

"I loved it and I want MORE. I laughed, I cried and I was gripping my kindle with anticipation."
                                                                                                                                            Tracy

"BRILLIANT!! A whirlwind of emotions ran through me … Happy, sad, mad, heartache ugh I cried. The whole series is a must read for anyone who likes pnr."                                          afranhammond

"Tima has left me speechless with this amazing read!!! I have laughed, cried, got mad through this book. I love the other books in this series but I believe she has outdone herself with BloodVault."
                                                                                                                                               Lisa

"I absolutely love author Tima Maria Lacoba! I absolutely love her books! Especially this one. I cried, I swooned, I got upset, I swooned some more, I cried some more and LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!"       LadyViki

And thank you to Nook Books and More Blog for this fabulous review.


Amazon US
Amazon AU
Amazon UK
Amazon CA

Until next time, happy reading :-)




                                                       

2 comments:

Tracy Ehlers said...

That's fantastic Tima, so worthy or the praise it's been given! Absolutely fabulous read.

Tima Maria said...

Thanks Tracy. I hope I get more reviews like that :-)