Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Winner of an Early Ecopy of BloodVault.


Thank you everyone who entered the competition to win an early ecopy of BloodVault.
There was a great response and the majority chose Option 2: the silver key. Seems immortality is a lure few can resist.

Katrina Whittaker said:
                "Who doesnt want immortality - to stay young for ever. Id drink it and not think twice."

I have to agree. Although a few would have happily traded places with Laura.

According to Viki: 

                 "I would choose Laura because I absolutely love her and to live as her for a day would be exciting! And to have a gorgeous hot vampire at my whim would be pretty darn cool too. Especially for a day!"

It was a hard decision to make, so good old Random.org did it for me. Congratulations, Katrina. I'll be emailing you a mobi copy of BloodVault. Apart from my editor and a handful of beta readers, you'll be among the first to read it before its release date.
Enjoy! 


1 comment:

Tracy Ehlers said...

Congratulations Katrina