Thursday, 19 November 2015

Win an Early Copy of The Dantonville Legacy's BloodVault.

Although it's only 9 days until the release of BloodVault, I've decided to give one lucky person the chance to win an early copy of The Dantonville Legacy's BloodVault. I'll be drawing the winner Monday November 23rd, Australian time.


If you'd like to be in the running to win, here's what you have to do.

Which key would you use?

Option 1 The Gold Key 
This opens a door which allows you to enter the world of Dantonville and swap places with any character for a day.
Who would you choose?

Option 2 The Silver Key
This opens a door into the bloodvault allowing you to drink an elixir of immortality. 
Would you drink it? Or would you leave it on the shelf?

The Rules:
1. Tell me (a) which key you would choose AND (b) answer the relevant question. Post your answer in the comments section of this post or on the relevant post on my Facebook page.
2. Only ONE entry per person.
3. The winner will be chosen using Random.org
4. No entries will be accepted after Monday 23rd. November.

Good luck and have fun.  

* BloodVault is the third book in the series. I would suggest you read the first two Dantonville Legacy books before commencing this one.
* If you're a book blogger and would like to do a review - which I would absolutely love - please contact me.






4 comments:

Heather said...

I would pick the silver key and I would drink it.

Tima Maria said...

Good luck, Heather :-)

Katrina Whittaker said...

Definetly the silver key .. Who doesnt want immortality - to stay young for ever. Id drink it and not think twice.
:D can we share ? haha
I have yet to read the other two books but Ill be def adding these to my tbr pile :D

:D

kittee_cat@bigpond.com

Kat ;D

Tima Maria said...

I so agree, Kate. Everyone would love to remain forever young. And I hope you enjoy reading my books when you get to them :-)