Saturday, 24 October 2015

The Dantonville Legacy Series Top 100 on Amazon in Gothic Romance

It's not everyday that both books from my Dantonville Legacy series get to rank in three different countries within a few days. I'm thrilled to pieces! Bloodgifted and Bloodpledge were in Amazon's Top 100 in Gothic Romance in Britain, Canada and the USA. What is even more wonderful, is that I hadn't done any paid promotions in months. It's all thanks to my wonderful street team - The Dantonville Devotees - who spread word about my books everywhere. Where would I be without them? I love you ladies! 
It's such a great incentive to see readers enjoying my books, especially as Book 3, BloodVault, is currently with my editor (the dreaded first lot of edits is soon to arrive), and Book 4, BloodWish is on its way - the opening chapter is written.

So thank you to Canada, Britain and America for liking Dantonville.

Bloodgifted #36 in Gothic Romance in Canada


Bloodgifted #82 in Gothic Romance in the USA


Bloodpledge #82 in the UK


Bloodpledge #85 in Gothic Romance in the UK


Please excuse me for revelling in these figures as I don't know when this will happen again.
In the meantime, over the next few days, The Dantonville Legacy series is being featured on the fabulous book blog, Book Friends Forever. The lovely Dzintra Sullivan is displaying my book banner in place of her regular one, and each day people will see a different feature either about me or my books, including soon-to-be-released BloodVault
smile emoticon

2 comments:

Tracy Ehlers said...

Congratulations Tima that's awesome

Tima Maria said...

Thanks Tracy. It's such a thrill to see readers loving Dantonville as much as I do. I only hope it continues :-)