Monday, 12 October 2015

Sunday Snippet from BloodVault

It's Sunday Snippet time, so here's a tasty little teaser from BloodVault, due out Nov. 27th.

"With dagger in my sweaty palm, I raced up a set of steps leading to a bridge that spanned the frozen moat. I prayed no henchmen would spring into sight. Surely the crunch of my boots on the snow would give me away? Where were the woods? Terens said to make for the woods. A whistle split the silence. My heart leapt into my throat and like a startled rabbit, ran for the nearest clump of trees. Ahead of me, a figure loomed. Alec? I couldn’t tell and I couldn’t risk running directly into the arms of a rebel. I changed direction, caught my heel on a rock, my ankle turned and I went down.
Blood thrummed in my ears as I scrambled to my feet.
Someone grabbed my arm. I screamed, withdrew my knife and stabbed out wildly."


For readers new to Dantonville, I hope this whets your appetite. It's not too late to catch up with the series before Book 3 comes out. Amazon US  Amazon AU  Amazon UK  Amazon CA

Until next time ...

No comments: