Tuesday, 4 November 2014

I've Been Nominated for Best New Author in the AusRom Readers Choice Awards.

It has been an exciting couple of months. In October I celebrated the first anniversary of the release of Bloodgifted, my debut novel, and this month I've been nominated for Best New Author in the AusRom Readers Choice Award. To say I'm thrilled is an understatement. Even if I don't win, it's still an honour to have been nominated; to know that readers enjoy my books and are asking for the next in the series.
For any author, that is amazing. Plus, as an indie author, it's also a recognition of our place in the writing community, and for that I'll always be grateful.

Since the AusRom nominations will be running the entire month of November, readers will have time to go to the site and vote for their favourite authors, books and book covers. So, unlike the Academy Awards, you the reader, will decide the ultimate winner, and I hope you vote for me.
All you need do is click on this link and press the Like button on my name graphic to register your vote. And thank you to all my friends and fans who've voted for me already.



1 comment:

Diane said...

Congratulations, Tima; that is fantastic.