Thursday, 17 July 2014

Bloodpledge, Book 2 of The Dantonville Legacy Series, Blog Tour

BLOODPLEDGE BLOG TOUR

Bloodpledge, the second book in my Dantonville series, is now officially on tour. Once again it's with the lovely ladies from Irresistible Reads, who did such a great job introducing my first book, Bloodgifted, to the world. Through them I met some wonderful book bloggers, some of whom have signed up again to promote and review Bloodpledge.
I think I may have them hooked on the series. What author doesn't dream of that?

Each day there will be a different post. Some will feature an extract from the book and information about me, while others will include a review.
So, for anyone who'd like to follow the tour, I recommend checking out the reviews as each of the participating book bloggers are using the same extract. You might get bored reading the same thing over and over, but on the other hand, who knows? You might enjoy that.
Anyways, here's the program:
Those highlighted have their posts up and running. Just click and you're there.
Those in black have yet to do theirs. I'll add their links as their posts are scheduled to be viewed, and since this Blog Tour runs the whole of July, there'll be more to come. Stay tuned!

July 7th - Coffee, Books & Art  - Book Excerpt
July 8th - Bookends - Excerpt
July 9th - Library Mosaic - Excerpt
July 10th - Readsalot - review. You need to scroll down a bit to find it, but here is her Amazon reviews link.
July 14th - My BookMine - Book Excerpt
July 15th - CC Clubs - Book Excerpt
July 16th - Margay Leah Justice - Promotional Post
July 17th - Jen's Reading Obsession - Promotional Post
July 18th - CJ Mackenzie@Goodreads - Review

That's it for now. Happy blog hopping :-)

No comments: