Wednesday, 19 February 2014

WIN a heart-shaped locket.

Well, here it is - 'LAURA'S LOCKET,' my short story based on an incident in 'Bloodgifted.' It's out now, and for TWO WEEKS ONLY is FREE on Smashwords—till March 7th.

As part of the release, I'm offering any reader the chance to WIN the beautiful locket featured on the cover. All you have to do is download it FREE it from Smashwords, then purchase a copy of BLOODGIFTED at the REDUCED price of $3.99.

Go to my Facebook page, like it and leave your name and receipt number.
On March 8th I'll be choosing a winner.

Just click on the links above and good luck!


2 comments:

Stephanie Jandreau said...

Laura's Locket is an emotion-filled short story with wonderful imagery. I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet tale of innocence and heartbreak. Laura's inexperience with love encourages her to misplace trust and she gives her hearts' away so easily. Tima Maria Lacoba captures that bitter first love heartbreak so brilliantly. I love the ending!

Tima Maria said...

That's such a lovely review and captures exactly what I wanted in the story. Thanks Steph. Sending big hugs :-)