Friday, 26 April 2013

Book Launch for Lindsay J Pryor's, Blood Roses

It's Book Launch Day for one of my favourite authors - and good friend - Lindsay J Pryor. Blood Roses is the second in her Blackthorn series, and a damn good read it is, too!
For all you dark vampire lovers out there, meet Caleb and Leila - each deadly to the other, but thrown together to save the ones they love.

Here's a selection of some of my favourite "Blackthorn Bites" to give you a taste (please, excuse the pun) and have you running to get a copy.

I'll be pasting one of these delicious "bites" on my sidebar so I can swoon over Caleb's mesmerising emerald eyes every time I open my page! Mmmm... he's almost a yummy as Alec Munro, my tall, dark and smouldering hero in my soon-to-be-released book, Bloodgifted. (Sorry, Linds, couldn't resist the plug!)


This weekend just happens to be my Girls Weekend, with a few close friends. So, guess what we'll be doing? Bring out the wine, chocolate, moody background music and Blood Roses.

2 comments:

lindsayjpryor said...

LOL! I love the plug, Tima! You're Alec obsessed. Well, not that I blame you. ;-) Huge thanks for being a part of the day. It's wonderful, as always, to have you on board. :-) X

And not long until your Bloodgifted is out!! See, I can plug you too!!

Have a wonderful weekend with your friends!

Tima Maria said...

Lol! And it was my pleasure, Linds. Hope Blood Roses is a super-grand success.