Sunday, 30 September 2012

I've Been Interviewed!

Sometime ago I gave an interview - as a debut author - on my forthcoming vampire novel, Bloodgifted, the first book in a series I've entitled, The Dantonville Legacy.
I was so excited by the prospect, it took me several days to answer all the questions.
That was a few months ago and, to be honest, I nearly forgot about it. But, here it is on Patrick Satters's blog.
So, if you want to find out more about me and my latest edition to the vampire genre, check out the link:
.http://patricksatters.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/author-interview-with-fatima-lacoba.html

Enjoy and if you have any questions, just let me know. I love questions.

4 comments:

womenswrites said...

Just wanted to let you know that the interview link is not active. I can cut and paste, but I'd hate for you to lose readers b/c of this. All best!!

Tima Maria said...

Ooh, thanks for telling me that. I'll get onto it right away and find out why.
And thanks for following my blog.

Diane said...

The interview seems to be working now. It was interesting to read; let's hope that it rustles up lots of attention for your book.

Tima Maria said...

Actually, it was my fault the link didn't work in the first place. I forgot to add, 'Add a Link.'
Yes, I'm a regular techno wiz!
Anyway, glad you liked the interview, Dianne. It was my first one and I got all excited. I hope it's the start of many more and that it does indeed generate interest in the book. Thanks for the kind wishes.